Upgrade seafile Can't DROP 'profile_profile_contact_email

Hello,

I’m upgrading from seafile 6.3 to 8.0.7

Seafile 8 is running well, but I encountered some warning and I’m a bit worried about them before to upgrade the production server

• cd seafile-server-7.0.5/
  • upgrade/upgrade_6.3_7.0.sh

Updating seafile/seahub database …

[INFO] You are using MySQL
[INFO] updating ccnet database…
[INFO] updating seafile database…
[INFO] updating seahub database…
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub_db.TotalStorageStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub_db.TotalStorageStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub_db.FileOpsStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub_db.FileOpsStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub_db.UserActivityStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub_db.UserActivityStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1051, “Unknown table ‘seahub_db.UserTrafficStat’”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1091, “Can’t DROP ‘profile_profile_contact_email_0975e4bf_uniq’; check that column/key exists”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1062, “Duplicate entry ‘’ for key ‘profile_profile_contact_email_0975e4bf_uniq’”)
Done

migrating avatars …

Done

And then

• cd seafile-server-7.1.5
  • upgrade/upgrade_7.0_7.1.sh

renaming the gunicorn.conf to gunicorn.conf.py …

Done

Updating seafile/seahub database …

[INFO] You are using MySQL
[INFO] updating seahub database…
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1091, “Can’t DROP ‘drafts_draft_origin_file_uuid_7c003c98_uniq’; check that column/key exists”)
Done

migrating avatars …

Done

So apparently it’s working well but 2 tabled was not dropped during the upgrade

[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1091, “Can’t DROP ‘profile_profile_contact_email_0975e4bf_uniq’; check that column/key exists”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1091, “Can’t DROP ‘drafts_draft_origin_file_uuid_7c003c98_uniq’; check that column/key exists”)

What should I do about theses warning ?

Thanks

You can ignore these warnings if your system can work with no problem. The upgrade script tries to remove redundant indexes in the database. If you don’t have such indexes, it just give a warning.