Upgrade troubles to Seafile 7.0

Hello,

I’m trying to upgrade to 7.0, but the upgrade script is throwing me these errors:

# ./upgrade_6.3_7.0.sh 

-------------------------------------------------------------
This script would upgrade your seafile server from 6.3 to 7.0
Press [ENTER] to contiune
-------------------------------------------------------------

Updating seafile/seahub database ...

[INFO] You are using MySQL
[INFO] updating ccnet database...
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'ccnet-db.userrole' doesn't exist")
[INFO] updating seafile database...
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seafile-db.repoinfo' doesn't exist")
[INFO] updating seahub database...
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seahub-db.totalstoragestat' doesn't exist")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seahub-db.totalstoragestat' doesn't exist")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seahub-db.fileopsstat' doesn't exist")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seahub-db.fileopsstat' doesn't exist")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seahub-db.useractivitystat' doesn't exist")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seahub-db.useractivitystat' doesn't exist")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1051, "Unknown table 'seahub-db.usertrafficstat'")
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1091, "Can't DROP 'profile_profile_contact_email_0975e4bf_uniq'; check that column/key exists")
Done

migrating avatars ...

Done

updating /usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server-latest symbolic link to /usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Upgraded your seafile server successfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Since the upgrade wasn’t really successful, I can’t start Seafile.

How can I fix the issue with the missing tables?

Fixed the issue by restoring the database backup. It turnet out, the the MySQL upgrade corrupted the database.