V 9.0.3 cant upload files over 100MB anymore

Hello,

since the update to V9.0.3 it is not possible anymore to upload files bigger than 100MB.
Everything smaller than 100MB works just fine and bevore the update it worked with bigger files too.
I changed the max_upload_size in seafile conf to 65000
and the nginx config too

Nginx config:

server {
listen 80;
server_name _;
rewrite ^ https://$http_host$request_uri? permanent; # force redirect http to https
# Enables or disables emitting nginx version on error pages and in the “Server” response header field.
server_tokens off;
}
server {
listen 443;
ssl on;
ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/geipelseafile.ddns.net/fullchain.pem; # path to your cacert.pem
ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/geipelseafile.ddns.net/privkey.pem; # path to your privkey.pem
server_name _;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr;
location / {
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $server_name;
proxy_read_timeout 1200s;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;
# used for view/edit office file via Office Online Server
client_max_body_size 65000M;
access_log /var/log/nginx/seahub.access.log;
error_log /var/log/nginx/seahub.error.log;
}
location /seafhttp {
rewrite ^/seafhttp(.*)$ $1 break;
client_max_body_size 65000M;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_connect_timeout 36000s;
proxy_read_timeout 36000s;
proxy_send_timeout 36000s;
send_timeout 36000s;
}
location /media {
root /home/seafile/seafile-server-latest/seahub;
}
}

seafile config:

[fileserver]
port = 8082
use_go_fileserver = true
max_upload_size=65000
max_download_dir_size=64000[quote=“Xalendis, post:1, topic:15835, full:true”]

The SD Card died and i used an backup.
Now i cant even Upload Files bigger than 3 MB

After deleting the upload and dowload settings it is still not working

And downgrade to 8.0.7 didnt help either

How are you transferring files, via web interface, Seafile Client, WebDAV?

What error are you getting in the logs when a transfer fails?

I tried it with the web interface, the IOS app and seadrive.
The log states:
2022/01/23 16:29:16 [error] 733#733: *4 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 95.88.132.231, server: _, request: “GET /api2/account/info/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:8000/api2/account$
2022/01/23 16:29:16 [error] 733#733: *3 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client: 95.88.132.231, server: _, request: “GET /api2/auth/ping/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: "http://127.0.0.1:8000/api2/auth/ping/$

I cant even connect on my main pc over the url it just says page not available but every other computer can

It seems like it was an Nginx error happeening after the update.
I had to rewrite the line within the Nginx conf:
server {
listen 443;
ssl on;

to

server {
listen 443 ssl;

and now it works fine

This is interesting. I wasn’t aware that the update touched the Nginx config.

I didn’t knew it either I jsut stumbled over it while installing my ssl certificate.
But it works now so it seams this was the error.
The Manual states the old Version too.