Webinterface errors

Hi, we have some issues with the webinterface, lots of icons/buttons aren’t showing (differnt browsers, different clients). Sometimes CTRL+F5 helps, sometimes not. We had this issue with 5.1.3 and now upgraded to 6.0.7, but the issue persists. This is a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard install.

seahub_djangho_request.log shows several errors - see below. All other logs look fine (no errors). I tried deleting \seafile-server\seahub_cache, restarting the service, and restarting the entire server, to no avail. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Martin

WindowsError: [Error 32] Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird: ‘D:\seafile-server\seahub_cache\ceec40422771f78d283f254429d1d993.djcache’
2017-08-22 15:39:59,447 [ERROR] django.request:256 handle_uncaught_exception Internal Server Error: /media/img/seafile-logo.png
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\handlers\base.py”, line 108, in get_response
response = middleware_method(request)
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\seahub\base\middleware.py”, line 66, in process_request
cur_note = cache.get(‘CUR_TOPINFO’) if cache.get(‘CUR_TOPINFO’) else
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\cache\backends\filebased.py”, line 41, in get
if not self._is_expired(f):
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\cache\backends\filebased.py”, line 141, in _is_expired
self._delete(f.name)
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\cache\backends\filebased.py”, line 72, in _delete
os.remove(fname)
WindowsError: [Error 32] Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird: ‘D:\seafile-server\seahub_cache\ceec40422771f78d283f254429d1d993.djcache’
2017-08-22 15:39:59,448 [ERROR] django.request:256 handle_uncaught_exception Internal Server Error: /media/avatars/default.png
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\handlers\base.py”, line 108, in get_response
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\seahub\base\middleware.py”, line 66, in process_request
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\cache\backends\filebased.py”, line 41, in get
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\cache\backends\filebased.py”, line 141, in _is_expired
self._delete(f.name)
File “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seahub\thirdpart\django-1.8.10-py2.7.egg\django\core\cache\backends\filebased.py”, line 72, in _delete
os.remove(fname)
2017-08-22 15:40:01,395 [ERROR] django.request:256 handle_uncaught_exception Internal Server Error: /media/img/seafile-logo.png
self._delete(f.name)
os.remove(fname)

It’s complaining about a cache file not being accessed because it’s already in use.

Shut down all seafile services completely, then verify they are actually still shut down. Check process manager, make sure no seafile processes are running. Then try starting it back up.

Thanks for your reply! I stopped the seafile service and all seafile processes diappeared. However, as soon as I start the service I have two processese running again:

seaf-server.exe
seafserv.exe

The file location for both services is C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\seafile\bin. I de- and reinstalled the seafile-service using “C:\SeafileProgram\seafile-server-6.0.7\run.bat”, but I still have two processes as soon as I start the service.

How can I get rid of one of the two processes?

Sorry for keeping this thread open, but I’m still having issues. Any idea why the service immediately starts 2 processes?
Some ini file with duplicate entries maybe?

A year ago I had trouble updating seafile, I didn’te execute all .bat files between the installed version, and the version I wanted to upgrade to. I got it fixed with the help of this thread, everything seemed to work fine.

Maybe this is causing the issue above, though?

Some solutions?
I have this error from the first attemt on.