Android 2.2.39 Not Uploading Pictures

I am able to upload from my Desktop client just fine and not seeing any other issues. Just when I try to upload from my Android device it is failing. Tried setting up the Camera Folder Upload and also tested with manually uploading 1 picture. Both fail from the mobile client.

When checking seahub logs Im seeing alot of “django.request:152 get_response Not Found: /upload-api/0ce9e9dc-63bf-494c-be15-27c5644aa455”

The Seahub.error.log is showing quite a bit of “failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading upstream” as well as “failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream”

Not sure where else to look for what is causing my issue. I do have my nginx container separate from the seafile container. Though if it was a larger issue I would expect my Desktop to also have issues and not just my Android.

Welcome to the Seafile Community Forum.

Could be a TLS problem. Maybe your webserver configuration is too restrictive in terms of permissable protocol versions/ciphers.

I did check TLS and Ciphers and looks to be able to negotiate properly

Make sure your SERVICE_URL and FILE_SERVER_ROOT are set properly. My android client also failed to be able to upload properly until I fixed specifically the file server root path.