BACKUP AND RESTORE to another server

BACKUP AND RESTORE to another server

How are you;

I have 2 identical servers with seafile 6.0.8. And I’m testing how to back up from one server to another.

Dischos servers are identical both in the way to configure them as in bd keys and names.

But I’m having the following problems:

Steps I followed for the backup;

• Back up the BDs: seafile_db; Seahub_db and ccnet_db.
  • Copy the entire seafile-data folder to a transit container.
  • Implement another equal server with the same parameters and keys.
  • Rename the seafile-data folder of the second server and enter the seafile-data of the first one.
  • import the .sql of the 3 databases.
  • run seaf-sch.sh.
  • All this without visible errors.

When trying to enter the seafile web. I access without problems with the users and keys.

But when wanting to access the data of any given; Shows me the following message in the log:

#tail -f seahub_django_request.log

Six.reraise (dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)

File “/home/seafile/seafile-server/seahub/thirdpart/Django-1.8.18-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/utils.py”, line 64, in execute
Return self.cursor.execute (sql, params)
File “/home/seafile/seafile-server/seahub/thirdpart/Django-1.8.18-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py”, line 124, in execute
Return self.cursor.execute (query, args)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 226, in execute
Self.errorhandler (self, exc, value)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
Raise errorvalue
OperationalError: (1054, “Unknown column ‘share_fileshare.permission’ in ‘field list’”)

I hope you can help me with this topic. Thanks in advance.

Are you sure you installed the exact same version of Seafile on the new server?

You have either imported the wrong database, the database backup/import was bad, or are using a different version of Seafile.