I have a weird problem.
I messed a little around with my folders in my repo. I changed it quite often and moved around some stuff to quickly I guess.
My problem is now that I can’t sync my folders/repo anymore. The client message says “Server Error”. So I checked the server logs but there is nothing wrong. I checked with fsck and gc but no problems at all.
I checked the logs of the clients and there are some helpful messages…
[12/08/18 11:00:26] http-tx-mgr.c(4037): Bad response code for GET https://domain.com/seafhttp/repo/620c356c-e2b4-4d6a-b598-09dceed4303d/fs-id-list/?server-head=15f1e846916097ca10a13046e9c117c23887febe: 504.
[12/08/18 11:00:26] http-tx-mgr.c(4583): Failed to get fs id list for repo 620c356c on server https://domain.com.
[12/08/18 11:00:26] http-tx-mgr.c(1181): Transfer repo ‘620c356c’: (‘normal’, ‘fs’) --> (‘error’, ‘finished’)
[12/08/18 11:00:26] clone-mgr.c(732): Transition clone state for 620c356c from [fetch] to [error]: fetch.
Now I’m trying to find/delete the Invalid server-head parameter. (15f1e846916097ca10a13046e9c117c23887febe)
I haven’t a problem to delete the repo and upload the whole thing again but it would be great to know/understand the issue.
Other repos are working fine. The whole server is working fine.
I uploaded it again and I had the same problem. I figured out that some client-files were corrupt.
Problem is: All the files got uploaded! I sync my repo between 2 devices. So I started to download on the other client. It didn’t work because of the issue above.
I will now check my other repos. Could be the same problem.
Seems to be a problem with the new php version and nginx. I stopped using nginx. And so far no problems.