Create or updated a file in a non-writable library or folder

Hello All!

Since a while, many users (me included) at our facility receive a bunch of messages like this:

“Create or updated a file xxxxxx.yyy in a non-writable library or folder.”

during an initial sync after a new Seadrive installation. The messages stay in the “File Sync Errors” list.

The error messages refer in fact to libraries or folders shared r/o, but no attempt to update it is made during the sync process and the message creates some concerns in our users that don’t understand why this is notified as an error.

I this a bug? I expect the message if a file is created in those libraries or folders while using Seadrive, but I think that is just a false positive if notified during the initial sync.

I do attach to this message a sample image:

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Roberto.

Hello @RobertoPassuello ,

This is a known issue. We will fix it as soon as possible in the next release.

1 Like

Hello,

this issue has been fixed in SeaDrive 3.0.26.