Does seafile support ipv6?

Hi,

I just set up my seafile server, and I can access it via 127.0.0.1, cool, but I can’t access it replacing 127.0.0.1 with “[my ip v6]”. It is important to me that I can access seafile via ipv6. What can I do to achieve it?

Yes:
https://seafile.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation/network/#ipv6

Please use an reverse proxy with TLS infront of Seafile for your own security. There you can also use IPV4 and IPV6.

Hey guys,
Thanks for your ansers. But I neither understand the one or the other. I am not looking for some diagnostic tools. I know that the router has given my pc a ipv6 adress. If I run an apache webserver, I can access it vie this ipv6.
And I am not yet looking for some proxys for better security. I only would like to acces the server via ipv6. Type in the ipv6, the port and access the seafile page.

If seafile is not ipv6 ready yet, is there a fowarding way like 6 tunnel?
So that I can forward a request comming in on ipv6 on one port to 127.0.0.1:8000?

Please read the community manual. It was written specially for users like you (beginner).

It will guide you through step by step, even without a reverse proxy, which is not a security improvement but a necessarity btw.