Error OnlyOffice with token

Hello,
Cannot make onlyoffice work with the token.

I have this message: The document security token is not correctly formed. Please contact your Document Server administrator

Is it possible to have your seahub conf?

uhmm, want to tell you, that I posted few weeks ago, the content of seahub_settings.py regarding OnlyOffice, but somehow the content is not available anymore. Probably the creator had withdrawn the post…

Anyway, I mean, it is difficult to post exactly the security token, but I mixed up randomly…

ENABLE_ONLYOFFICE = True
VERIFY_ONLYOFFICE_CERTIFICATE = True
ONLYOFFICE_APIJS_URL = 'https://onlyoffice.myexample.de/web-apps/apps/api/documents/api.js'
ONLYOFFICE_FILE_EXTENSION = ('doc', 'docx', 'ppt', 'pptx', 'xls', 'xlsx', 'odt', 'fodt', 'odp', 'fodp', 'ods', 'fods')
ONLYOFFICE_EDIT_FILE_EXTENSION = ('docx', 'pptx', 'xlsx')
JWT_SECRET='BgLryVn2oeVZFaS2QqHBhZKHttSwW591hxx1KtrAhEJfFmDpWLMCoRB5S

later on you have to consider that while running the doker, like:

docker run -i -t -d -p $SUBSTITUTE_HOSTPORT:80 -e JWT_ENABLED='true' -e JWT_SECRET='BgLryVn2oeVZFaS2QqHBhZKHttSwW591hxx1KtrAhEJfFmDpWLMCoRB5S'
 --restart=always -v /app/onlyoffice/DocumentServer/data:/var/www/onlyoffice/Data  --name onlyoffice-ds onlyoffice/documentserver

Thanks for the answer,
In fact I just saw that I have a problem in a particular case, it is when I share a file with the option: Edit on Cloud and Download

I have the error message, otherwise everything is working fine …

Did you find a fix for your problem?

My situation: Seafile and OO work just fine toghter. I can edit files in OO and the edits are saved in Seafile. But when sharing an office file, I get the “The document security token is not correctly formed.” error too.

I tripple checked that the JWT token in the docker container and seahub_settings.py is identical. I have restarted the docker container. All to no avail.

Temporary solution of last resort: I disabled JWT token. Not exactly ideal.

If you’re running onlyoffice 7.1, check https://github.com/haiwen/seahub/pull/5195

I am using OnlyOffice from their repo, and I have same problem. No idea what to do. The token is the same in both places.