Install seafile server on raspbeerry fail with ccnet

Hi, I install seafile on raspberry by following the official manual, and come across many document fault then solved, just like the issue (sorry, i can’t paste links, it’s the #2042 issue of the seafile github issuse page)

Finally, I stoped here (in the step of “Run the packaging script”)

libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I… -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include -I…/include -I…/include/ccnet -I…/lib -I…/include -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=“Ccnet” -pthread -I/tmp/seafile-server-build/seafile-server/seafile/include -I/tmp/seafile-server-build/seafile-server/seafile/include/searpc -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include -Wall -DLIBICONV_PLUG -I/tmp/seafile-server-build/seafile-server/seafile/include -g -O2 -MT db.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/db.Tpo -c db.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/db.o
utils.c: In function ‘ccnet_encrypt_with_key’:
utils.c:1056:20: error: storage size of ‘ctx’ isn’t known
EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx;
^~~
utils.c:1056:20: warning: unused variable ‘ctx’ [-Wunused-variable]
utils.c: In function ‘ccnet_decrypt_with_key’:
utils.c:1141:20: error: storage size of ‘ctx’ isn’t known
EVP_CIPHER_CTX ctx;
^~~
utils.c:1141:20: warning: unused variable ‘ctx’ [-Wunused-variable]
Makefile:595: recipe for target ‘utils.lo’ failed
make[3]: *** [utils.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** 正在等待未完成的任务…
libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I… -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include -I…/include -I…/include/ccnet -I…/lib -I…/include -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=“Ccnet” -pthread -I/tmp/seafile-server-build/seafile-server/seafile/include -I/tmp/seafile-server-build/seafile-server/seafile/include/searpc -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include -Wall -DLIBICONV_PLUG -I/tmp/seafile-server-build/seafile-server/seafile/include -g -O2 -MT db.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/db.Tpo -c db.c -o db.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/db.Tpo .deps/db.Plo
make[3]: Leaving directory ‘/tmp/seafile-server-build/ccnet-6.0.1/lib’
Makefile:453: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory ‘/tmp/seafile-server-build/ccnet-6.0.1/lib’
Makefile:496: recipe for target ‘all-recursive’ failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/tmp/seafile-server-build/ccnet-6.0.1’
Makefile:405: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
[ERROR] error when running command:
make -j2

[INFO] remove builddir before exit

can anyboy knows what’s going on then?

Hi walker_wang,

what did you want to do? Did you want to install Seafile on your RasperryPi or did you want to build your own developed Seafile rasperry server?

regards,
Max

What I want its install Seafile on my RasperryPi, and I actually do is following a document , building a seafile server, step by step , after fix several document mistake which other people met also, I stuck at the last few steps

You dont have to so the steps you try here. That ist Just needed if you rewrite some code of the rasperrypi yourself and then make a build from this code.

If you want just to install it in a rasperrypi then you can just follow this steps:
https://manual.seafile.com/deploy/using_mysql.html
and download the build from here:

Hope this helps.