LC_ALL issue regarding my time zone

Hello,

Each time I run ./seahub.sh, I have this alert : “LC_ALL is not set
in ENV, set to en_US.UTF-8”. How I can fix it ? And how I can customize
the value of LC_ALL (because your script enforce the value en_US.UTF-8) ?

Have a nice day.

You must modify the seahub.sh file in the … / seafile-pro-server-6.0.8 or /seafile-server-6.0.8

Hello FreeCloud,

Many thanks for your answer. I performed these changes. But, I still obtain this message : “LC_ALL is not set in ENV, set to fr_FR.UTF-8” It’s better because I have fr_FR.UTF-8 but when I read this message I understand that something is wrong with ENV. By the way, ENV is like environment (I suppose SeaFile environment) ? That’s correct ? If yes, why the SeaFile environment stayed in US even though I used my local language for the user interface ? I’m sorry but I don’t understand.

Have a nice day.

The changes in the seahub.sh will not alive a seafile upgrade. You can adjust the unit file for seafile if you have a os which uses systemd (debian, arch, …). IOn my raspberry I have my unit file sfor seafile and seahub in the folder /etc/systemd/system. Here I have the file called seahub.service. Put the value for the environment in this file and the error message is gone:

[Unit]
Description=Seafile hub
After=network.target seafile.service

[Service]
# change start to start-fastcgi if you want to run fastcgi
Environment="LC_ALL=C"
ExecStart=/home/seafile/seafile-server-latest/seahub.sh start-fastcgi
ExecStop=/home/seafile/seafile-server-latest/seahub.sh stop
User=seafile
Group=seafile
Type=oneshot
RemainAfterExit=yes

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Many thanks for your idea (and the code !) meowClown.

@SeaFile Team : why the SeaFile environment stayed in US even though I used my local language for the user interface ? I’m sorry but I still do not understand.

Have a nice day.

Unfortunately, the ENV information in the UNIT does not help, the problem persists. Vers 7.1.5. how to finally solve the problem. Spend now already days with the Fehlerbeseititung.

Thanks