Password protected links broken after upgrade to 7.1.3

I use Debian 10 with CE 7.1.3. After the upgrade from 7.0.5 the links are broken, in case if the password protection is used. I get the following error in the in the browser:

Page unavailable

Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable due to a server hiccup.
Our engineers have been notified, so check back later.

The seahub log shows:

2020-04-03 02:43:37,507 [ERROR] django.request:135 handle_uncaught_exception Internal Server Error: /d/d4861334d4834fd0ad8c/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/thirdpart/django/core/handlers/exception.py", line 41, in inner
    response = get_response(request)
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/thirdpart/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 249, in _legacy_get_response
    response = self._get_response(request)
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/thirdpart/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 187, in _get_response
    response = self.process_exception_by_middleware(e, request)
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/thirdpart/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 185, in _get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/seahub/share/decorators.py", line 21, in _decorated
    return func(request, fileshare, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/seahub/share/decorators.py", line 67, in _decorated
    return func(request, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/lib/seafile/seafile-server-7.1.3/seahub/seahub/views/repo.py", line 265, in view_shared_dir
    if req_path[-1] != '/':
IndexError: string index out of range

Das anyone have a solution?

3 Likes

Hi,

same Problem Ubuntu 18.04 CE7.1.3 after Upgrade i got the error on encrypt links.
How can i fix this?

Greetings Mario

Hi Mario,

this fixed the problem for me:

Does this relate to all links or just links to encrypted data?

Is was a password protected link. The library was not encrypted.

HI,

i cannot find this folder view below seahub?
I look at /home/xxx/xxx/seafile-server-latest/seahub

Greetings Mario

I found it :slight_smile:
You are the best, it works again.
I hobe that they will fix it fast.

Greetings Mario

Thank you.
But the credits belong to powUpYM

Greetings

This issue still seems to exist. What is the solution? Debian Buster and setup according to the offical manual of confusion.

I have the same problem. Seafile 7.1.3 running under docker.
Is the issue known and tracked by the devs?

I think it is fixed with 7.1.4. – https://download.seafile.com/published/seafile-manual/changelog/server-changelog.md