we have got some users who have problems with Seafile user clients:
Context: users have:
- Mac computer with Monterey 12.6.4,
- Seafile client 9.0.0 or 9.0.1 (we don’t have so many users on Seafile… most use SeaDrive client)
- Microsoft Office 2019 is up-to-date
- Our Seafile server has been updated last Monday from 9.0.3 to 9.0.10
Some details from our diagnostic:
- if the user click on a PowerPoint or Word file through Finder in a Seafile folder, nothing happen (icon react but didn’t open Microsoft Office apps). Sometime Microsoft Word or PowerPoint opened, but with a new empty file (no links with the file supposed to be opened!)
- The user can open documents if he opens it through the Microsoft menu (file / Open a file…), then he finds it in the Seafile folder and then, it opens with a good content.
- if users add one of these files into an Outlook email, the size of the file is 0 ko:
- this behavior didn’t happen
- with Seadrive clients (of files inside seadrive folder)
- with other files (local folders)
- there is no difference between computer with M1 / M2 or Intel
Have you got a way to solve it?