Seafile 8.0 logout

Hi all,
I have just upgraded the server from 7.1.10 to 8.0.0 Everything works well, only logout doesn’t work.
I run the seafile not on the domain root but server. mydomain. com/seafile
The login page is server. mydomain. com/ seafile/accounts/login/ it is ok,
but when I want to logout the link is server. mydomain. com/ accounts/logout/ the part of the path seafile is missing.
Thank you for your help.

I can confirm this behaviour with the logout page under 8.0.4 community edition. I am running my seafile under the non-root context /seafile too. I can also confirm that this error did NOT occur under 8.0.3.

Okay, I did some more research.

When manually pointing the browser url to from /accounts/logout/ to /seafile/accounts/logout/ the according page is being displayed (and the link there back to the login page also works).

I also did a comparison between the 8.0.3 and 8.0.4 community server packages regarding everything that contains “logout” and I think I found at least the change that causes this:
seahub/frontend/src/components/common/logout.js differs from 8.0.3

import React from 'react';
import { siteRoot, gettext } from '../../utils/constants';

export default function Logout() {
  return (
    <a className="logout-icon" href={`${siteRoot}accounts/logout/`} title={gettext('Log out')}>
      <i className="sf3-font sf3-font-logout" style={{fontSize: '24px'}}></i>
    </a>
  );
}

to 8.0.4

import React from 'react';
import { gettext, logoutUrl } from '../../utils/constants';

export default function Logout() {
  return (
    <a className="logout-icon" href={logoutUrl} title={gettext('Log out')}>
      <i className="sf3-font sf3-font-logout" style={{fontSize: '24px'}}></i>
    </a>
  );
}

I will try to change that file back to the 8.0.3 version and report back if that might do as a workaround until (hopefully) some bugfix is available with 8.0.5