Steps to reproduce:
- register at customer dot seafile dotcom slash accounts
- select a very long and complex password. I generated mine with kpasswd dotnet/s/ using a large number of words.
- save username and password in a password manager so there is no question of mistyping the credentials. Verify credentials carefully.
- confirm account activation email
- some time later, attempt to login using credentials saved in password manager.
- login doesn’t work. Error is “Incorrect email or password” - which is not possible if the steps above are followed.
[I would post a screenshot, but I am limited to 1 image in a message.]
- attempt to reset the password
- result is a server error