Seafile onlyoffice n

Hello,

i have a little issue with my seafile server pro installation.
we are also using onlyoffice community edition.
I´m using the latest version from both edition´s.

In this Video on 23:01 from datamate, you see the share button edit online and download

yt/watch?v=iCDJLRTp_Cw

I don´t see this button. I see only preview and download or preview only

single office documents opens without error in onlyoffice.

in my seahub_settings.py is following configured

Enable Only Office

ENABLE_ONLYOFFICE = True
VERIFY_ONLYOFFICE_CERTIFICATE = False
ONLYOFFICE_APIJS_URL = ‘https ://onlyoffice.domain.com/web-apps/apps/api/documents/api.js’
ONLYOFFICE_FILE_EXTENSION = (‘doc’, ‘docx’, ‘ppt’, ‘pptx’, ‘xls’, ‘xlsx’, ‘odt’, ‘fodt’, ‘odp’, ‘fodp’, ‘ods’, ‘fods’)
ONLYOFFICE_EDIT_FILE_EXTENSION = (‘docx’, ‘pptx’, ‘xls’, ‘doc’, ‘odt’, ‘xlsx’, ‘ppt’)

Any idea what´s wrong?

Hi,
I’m searching for the same buttons. I believe, that this is a feature of the professional editition and not available in Seafile CE. Can anyone confirm?

If I am right, that would be a pity, as it renders OnlyOffice in the CE almost useless.

Hi, this is Ralf from datamate.

Your seahub_settings.py looks fine. So I’d say your Seafile configuratin is good.

Moving on to OO: I am pretty sure that the ‘edit sharing link’ features is not limited to Onlyoffice Integration Edition. As far as I know, Onlyoffice Community and Onlyoffice Integration Edition have become functionally equivalent and only the number of concurrent connections sets them apart. This is confirmed by the side-by-side comparison here Unfortunately, I have no way to test it quick (we only use Seafile IE).

I suggest you try with a different browser / on a different machine first. I’d rather see a caching error.

Hi Ralf,

very strange, we use the pro edition and the button don´t appears :frowning:

Any idea?

Best

Did you test it with a different browser/after purging your cache/on a different machine?

If yes, this is what I would do:

• Remove all custom CSS from your Seahub (-> system admin → settngs → custom css)
  • Empty cache of memcached

Last thing:

Is there a space between https and the FQDN?

Hi,

yes there is space, the forum software told me, i cant post links and images :-/

i have looked at my onlyoffice document server, i will try the docker version
at the moment i used the native installed version.

i´m not using any custom css

Best