Seafile-Pro 9.0.4 Docker

Hi,
I just wanted to test Seafile-Pro 9.0.4 via docker. So I followed the documentation to install seafile-pro 9.0 and later here: Seafile Professional Installation - Seafile Admin Manual to install it on a test machine.

As image source I used docker.seafile.top/seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc:9.0.4
The image could be found and seafile started properly. But this image does not contain the Pro but the Community Edition although the documentation mention this as pro edition.

Can anyone tell me how I could get the Pro-Edition of 9.0.x?

Thanks,
Frank

OK so after you login via docker login and everything. Download the pro yml file, it will have a line different than regular version yml.
I just checked and it downloaded 9.0.4 version, but I did put docker.seafile.top/seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc:9.0.4

seafile:
    image: docker.seafile.top/seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc:latest
    container_name: seafile
    ports:
      - "80:80"

or you can put 9.0.4 instead of latest.

Screenshot 2022-02-02 091738

I also can’t get docker pro 9.0.4 to run. Version 8.0.17 was running fine, so far. But whenever I pull version 9.0.4 and start docker-compose, I’m getting the error:

[02/07/2022 15:51:30][upgrade]: The container was recreated, start fix the media symlinks
mv: cannot stat '/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-8.0.17/seahub/media/avatars/*': No such file or directory
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'mv -n /opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-8.0.17/seahub/media/avatars/* /shared/seafile/seahub-data/avatars' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Seams that there is somewhere a reference to the old 8.0.17 directory.
I configured the docker-compose.yaml with
image: docker.seafile.top/seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc:9.0.4

Hi and thanks for your answer,
i again tried to run the container with the image docker.seafile.top/seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc:9.0.4.

As you, i can see “seafile-pro-server-9.0.4” in the directory /opt/seafile. But login as admin via web ui and navigate to system administration, the System Information is still saying “Community Edition”.

You are right, if I clean reinstall the 9.0.4 Version, everything works as expected. Something went wrong during upgrade from 8.0.17.