This version is packaged on a CentOS 7 machine. It is supposed to fix the incompatibility problem with Ceph and LDAPS. The statistics feature is turn off by default. To turn on the feature, add the config to seafevents.conf
[STATISTICS] enabled = true
If you have installed pro 6.2.0, you will need to drop a table before using pro 6.2.1:
drop table if exists UserActivityStat;
Here is the full changelog:
- [new] Support OAuth.
- [new] Support Swift v1 protocol.
- [new, admin] Add option to turn on statistic module
- [new] Enable publish library update events to message queue (like Redis)
- [improve, ui] Add “click to select” feature for download/upload links.
- [improve, ui] improved accessibility for some form elements, such as login inputs, and etc.
- [improve, api] Add
repo_ownerfield to library search web api.
- [improve, admin] Show/edit contact email in admin panel.
- [improve, admin] Show upload links in admin panel.
- [improve, admin] Improve license display.
- [improve, admin] Share with admin permission recorded in audit log.
- [improve, admin] Add permission audit log when remove library from group.
- [improve, search] Set timeout for extracting contents from doc/pdf.
- [improve, search] Search indexing no longer depend on Seafile service. It reads information from database directly.
- [fix] Fix Shibboleth login redirection issue, see Shared Links via Shibboleth
- [fix] In some case failed to unshare a folder.
- [fix] LDAP search issue.
- [fix] Fix Safari downloaded file names are encoded like ‘test-%2F%4B.doc’ if it contains special characters.
- [fix] Disable client encrypt library creation when creating encrypt library is disabled on server.
- [fix] Failed to get snapshot labels when libraries are deleted.