Seafile Webgui broken

Hello,
i have installed and configured my Seafile Server with Nginx, and now the webinterface looks like this picture

The Sync works nevertheless and if configure the server without nginx, the webinterface looks as it should be.
Sorry for my bad english.

That looks like you didn’t get the css. Might also be missing other files, like the logo.

First what I think is the problem:
If you did your setup following directions from https://manual.seafile.com/deploy/deploy_with_nginx.html you should have a section at the end of your /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/seafile.conf file like this:
location /media {
root /home/user/haiwen/seafile-server-latest/seahub;
}

If you didn’t change that path to the one that is right for your server, or have a typo in there or something, then it won’t be able to find the css files and such to send to your browser. For example, mine is “root seafile/seafile-server-latest/seahub”.

And if that wasn’t it, you can probably find some helpful log entries that will help you figure out what the problem is. Look for lines about css files in your /var/log/nginx/error.log and /var/log/nginx/access.log). That should at least tell you if the problem really is the css file not being sent to the browser, and if so maybe even why.

You should check the permissions. Do all files belong to user and group Seafile?

Thanks for your answers.
I have found the problem, the symbolic link to seafile-server-latest was missing.
Now it works fine, thanks again for your advices!