Few weeks ago I’ve got a problem with Explorer Extension on Windows 10 (v1709) with Seafile synchronization clients 6.0.6 or 6.0.7 (apparently all < 6.1). Extension explorer doesn’t work with this Seafile client version and Windows version.
So I’ve undertaken to update all Windows client to 6.1.1. But now we’ve got same problem with some Windows but not with some other…
With 6.1.4 it seems to work…
What’s goin on ?
We have to update client every month to have a functionnal solution ? :-/
I’ve found this post : No SeaFile Explorer Extension
But it doesn’t seems to correspond for my case… . If you have other information about this problem I’ll take it !
The extension explorer is very used by Windows user particulary with shared librairies (to lock automatically file when they’re open, or to let know user that a file is edit by another user…)
More infos :
In applet.log (client)
[03/01/18 13:56:43]DirectWrite: CreateFontFaceFromHDC() failed (Indique une erreur dans un fichier dentrée, tel quun fichier de polices.) for QFontDef(Family="", pointsize=10.5, pixelsize=14, styleHint=5, weight=50, stretch=100, hintingPreference=0) LOGFONT(“MS Sans Serif”, lfWidth=0, lfHeight=-14) dpi=96