Unable to login docker-compose

I have just setup seafile with docker compose however I can’t login using admin. I have tried resetting admin password using reset-admin.sh but when trying the new email/password I get:

My compose is:

yml:
    version: '2.0'
    services:
      db:
        image: mariadb:10.5
        container_name: seafile-mysql
        environment:
          - MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=db_dev  # Requested, set the root's password of MySQL service.
          - MYSQL_LOG_CONSOLE=true
        volumes:
          - /Users/michaelvowles/seafile/sql:/var/lib/mysql  # Requested, specifies the path to MySQL data persistent store.
        networks:
          - seafile-net

memcached:
        image: memcached:1.6
        container_name: seafile-memcached
        entrypoint: memcached -m 256
        networks:
          - seafile-net

seafile:
        image: seafileltd/seafile-mc:latest
        container_name: seafile
        ports:
          - "80:80"
    #     - "443:443"  # If https is enabled, cancel the comment.
        volumes:
          - /Users/michaelvowles/seafile/data:/shared   # Requested, specifies the path to Seafile data persistent store.
        environment:
          - DB_HOST=db
          - DB_ROOT_PASSWD=db_dev  # Requested, the value shuold be root's password of MySQL service.
          #- TIME_ZONE=Etc/UTC  # Optional, default is UTC. Should be uncomment and set to your local time zone.
          - SEAFILE_ADMIN_EMAIL=me@example.com # Specifies Seafile admin user, default is 'me@example.com'.
          - SEAFILE_ADMIN_PASSWORD=asecret2     # Specifies Seafile admin password, default is 'asecret'.
          - SEAFILE_SERVER_LETSENCRYPT=false   # Whether to use https or not.
          - SEAFILE_SERVER_HOSTNAME=docs.seafile.com # Specifies your host name if https is enabled.
        depends_on:
          - db
          - memcached
        networks:
          - seafile-net

networks:
      seafile-net:

Only other thing that I can see that might be a clue is mysql db log:
2022-12-09 21:45:44 3 [Warning] Aborted connection 3 to db: 'unconnected' user: 'seafile' host: '172.20.0.4' (Got an error reading communication packets) 2022-12-09 21:45:44 0 [Note] InnoDB: Buffer pool(s) load completed at 221209 21:45:44 2022-12-10 5:45:30 6 [Warning] Aborted connection 6 to db: 'seahub_db' user: 'seafile' host: '172.20.0.4' (Got timeout reading communication packets) 2022-12-10 12:17:10 4 [Warning] Aborted connection 4 to db: 'seafile_db' user: 'seafile' host: '172.20.0.4' (Got an error reading communication packets) 2022-12-10 12:17:10 5 [Warning] Aborted connection 5 to db: 'ccnet_db' user: 'seafile' host: '172.20.0.4' (Got an error reading communication packets) 2022-12-10 12:17:13 8 [Warning] Aborted connection 8 to db: 'unconnected' user: 'seafile' host: '172.20.0.4' (Got an error reading communication packets)

If it helps I am using MacOS w/ docker desktop and I am seeing files in the shared volumes…

Figured it out for whoever else may run into this…
Had to comment out SEAFILE_SERVER_HOSTNAME in docker-compose.yml and update SERVICE_URL and FILE_SERVER_ROOT to match machine IP in seahub_settings.py on seafile container. Then restarted containers and was able to login AND download links correctly.
Suspect there was some badness around domain and URL endpoints.