Webinterface broken after upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2

Hi @daniel.pan
upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2 didn’t go as expected in the first place:

• I wanted to go directly to 6.2.2 (and skip 6.2.0 and 6.2.1). Downloaded the package, ran the upgrade_6.1_6.2.sh script, got the same error like this guy (sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: sysadmin_extra_userloginlog)
  • I thought I should give 6.2.1 a try, so I downloaded the package, ran the upgrade script, got the same error message. I then modified the ./upgrade/sql/6.2.0/sqlite3/seahub.sqlfile so that it would first create the table that was missing as described here:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS "sysadmin_extra_userloginlog" ("id" integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, "username" varchar(255) NOT NULL, "login_date" datetime NOT NULL, "login_ip" varchar(128) NOT NULL);
CREATE INDEX IF NOT EXISTS "sysadmin_extra_userloginlog_14c4b06b" ON "sysadmin_extra_userloginlog" ("username");
CREATE INDEX IF NOT EXISTS "sysadmin_extra_userloginlog_28ed1ef0" ON "sysadmin_extra_userloginlog" ("login_date");
  • Re-ran the update_6.1_6.2.sh script in the 6.2.1 upgrade folder, everything went fine (at least without obvious errors). Didn’t test if Seafile would actually start but proceeded directly to the next minor upgrade.
  • Ran the minor-upgrade.sh script in the 6.2.2 folder to upgrade from 6.2.1 to 6.2.2, no errors showed up, everything seemed fine.

So I think it’s quite possible that something went wrong during the whole upgrade procedure (although there were no obvious errors when I did the last minor upgrade).

@Sledgehammer:
Here’s the CACHES configuration part from my seahub_settings.py, which looks okay to me:

CACHES = {
        'default': {
                'BACKEND': 'django.core.cache.backends.memcached.MemcachedCache',
                'LOCATION': '127.0.0.1:11211',
        }
}