Write permission denied with Seadrive

Hi.
Since I’ve upgraded my Seafile Pro from 9.0.5 to 9.0.6, some users have random problem with MS Office files being opened as read only, or MS Office refusing to save a file (through it’s “save as” menu) in Seadrive (translation of the error is : “unable to perform the operation because you do not have the required permissions)”

Server is not using the Go fileserver, and I’ve found no error in the log. Identified this happening on a fully updated Windows 11 + Seadrive 2.0.22, and also on a Mac (have no version info for this).

I couldn’t reproduce the problem myself so I haven’t a lot more info. But it seems using the right click → free up space can make the file editable again (but only once, then it opens again as read only until I use the free up space again)

Anyone else have this issue ? Could it be related to the “Add cache for getting locked files and getting folder permission (reduce server load caused by sycing client)” change in 9.0.6 ?

Hello, this is not related to the “Add cache for getting locked files and getting folder permission (reduce server load caused by sycing client)”.This feature is not enabled by default.