Seafile server 6.3 is ready for testing! A WYSIWYG Markdown editor and more

With Seafile only maintenance do not require database upgrades. Major and minor upgrades can require them as documented at https://manual.seafile.com/deploy/upgrade.html

You are right. I meant maintenance release as I was upgrading from 6.3.0 to 6.3.1.

1 Like

One is why the editor is open during the video and one for the performance. On 6.2.5 and earlier, there where no speed differences between the devices, even old ones were fast. But nowadays, it feels even slower on a new i5 notebook and the the slowdown increases on old devices. If you wnat other screenshots, write me. Hopefully you’ll get rid of all these problems.

You can notice that the view and menu bar is different on mobile and desktop. For the small font problem, it is an OnlyOffice issue.

Maybe I do not switch to mobile view, because onlyoffice looks just like on the desktop. Under what condition should the site be switched to mobile view? I’m using a mobile version of the google chrome and the built-in browser, the xiaomi note 4 phone.

Sorry for my bad english.

Currently we check the size of the screen:

Most mobile devices have at least 1920x1080 as resolution.

This is not the best soulution either, but better than screen width or ratio i’d say -> Link

The resolution of my phone is fullhd 1920x1080, and I think most of them also.
By the way, in Seafile CE version 6.3.1, the file view_file_onlyoffice.html is not the same as specified. Here is a screenshot