We are glad to announce that Seafile drive client 1.0.0 is finally ready after a long period of beta.
The new Seafile Drive Client is the second client for the sync & share solution Seafile. This client makes Seafile the better alternative to the traditional network shares offering file download on-demand, no network delay when browsing files, automatic server sync of file updates and file caching for offline access.
Here is the changelog for version 1.0.0:
- [fix] Allow a guest user to copy files into shared library
- Support pause sync
- [win] Add option to only allow current user to view the virtual disk
- [win] Don’t let the Windows to search into the internal cache folder
- [win] Install the explorer extension to system path to allow multiple users to use the extension
- [mac] Add option to allow search in Finder (disabled by default to avoid files be automatically downloaded in some Mac)
- [mac] Update kernel drive to support Mac Mojave
- [mac] Support office file automatically lock