We have both :
- 1 Seafle Server for sharing through the internet
- 1 Active directory Server for sharing through network drives
One of our concerns is that network shares and seafile shares are (in certains cases) quite the same.
One idea may be to sync the AD server as a client of seafile server, but :
- Is syncing process reliable anough to be activated on a AD Server ?
- Is there a (simpe) way to be notified on case of sync errors and sync conflicts ?
More generally :
- do you consider this option as a accurate way, as compared to a basic Rsync/Fuse process ?
- do you have any experience on such a use case ?